Congratulations to Dan Kerkman of appns.com, John Allan of mac.com, Neal Pann of mac.com, and Ron Gillmore of victoria.tc.ca, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of BeLight Software's Art Text, worth $29.95. But don't fret if you didn't win, since BeLight is offering everyone who entered this DealBITS drawing a 15-percent discount on Art Text through 11-Apr-07, dropping the price to $25.45. Thanks to the 714 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Re-Order the Fetch Shortcuts Menus
Do you use a shortcuts menu frequently in Fetch? Whether you use the Shortcuts menu bar menu or the "heart" shortcuts pop-up menu in the New Connection dialog, you can change the order of the shortcuts in the menu: Choose Shortcuts > Show Shortcuts to open the Fetch Shortcuts window. Click any column header in the window to change the sort order. The menus will show the shortcuts in the same order as the window.
Visit Fetch Softworks
- DealBITS Drawing: BeLight Software's Art Text (26 Mar 07)
Published in TidBITS 873.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- April Foolishness 2007
- Apple Sends Vista to Boot Camp
- iTunes, You Complete Me
- Blogosphere Uproar
- Apple and EMI Offer DRM-Free Music via iTunes
- Adobe Announces Creative Suite 3 Plans, Pricing, Dates
- Best Buy Buys Speakeasy: Doom, Despair?
- Switching My Mother to the Mac
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/02-Apr-07