Congratulations to Dan Kerkman of appns.com, John Allan of mac.com, Neal Pann of mac.com, and Ron Gillmore of victoria.tc.ca, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of BeLight Software's Art Text, worth $29.95. But don't fret if you didn't win, since BeLight is offering everyone who entered this DealBITS drawing a 15-percent discount on Art Text through 11-Apr-07, dropping the price to $25.45. Thanks to the 714 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Use Expose to Open Files Quickly
Looking for an easy way to drag a file into a hidden application? First enter Expose's All Windows mode by hitting F9, then hover over an application's window while dragging your file, pause for a moment (or press the Space bar) and that window will spring to the foreground enabling you to open the file within that application.
Visit plucky tree
- DealBITS Drawing: BeLight Software's Art Text (26 Mar 07)
Published in TidBITS 873.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- April Foolishness 2007
- Apple Sends Vista to Boot Camp
- iTunes, You Complete Me
- Blogosphere Uproar
- Apple and EMI Offer DRM-Free Music via iTunes
- Adobe Announces Creative Suite 3 Plans, Pricing, Dates
- Best Buy Buys Speakeasy: Doom, Despair?
- Switching My Mother to the Mac
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/02-Apr-07