Congratulations to Dan Kerkman of appns.com, John Allan of mac.com, Neal Pann of mac.com, and Ron Gillmore of victoria.tc.ca, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of BeLight Software's Art Text, worth $29.95. But don't fret if you didn't win, since BeLight is offering everyone who entered this DealBITS drawing a 15-percent discount on Art Text through 11-Apr-07, dropping the price to $25.45. Thanks to the 714 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
- DealBITS Drawing: BeLight Software's Art Text (26 Mar 07)
Published in TidBITS 873.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- April Foolishness 2007
- Apple Sends Vista to Boot Camp
- iTunes, You Complete Me
- Blogosphere Uproar
- Apple and EMI Offer DRM-Free Music via iTunes
- Adobe Announces Creative Suite 3 Plans, Pricing, Dates
- Best Buy Buys Speakeasy: Doom, Despair?
- Switching My Mother to the Mac
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/02-Apr-07