The TidBITS staff has grown quite a bit over the last year, with Joe Kissell and Rich Mogull joining the ranks, and now I'm thrilled to announce our latest junior staffer: Eliana Wren Carlson, born early in the morning on 05-Feb-08 in Seattle. Kim and I are incredibly happy and proud, and after a faster-than-expected labor, I'm convinced that my wife is an absolute superhero.
Mighty Mouse as Application Switcher
Looking for an easier way to switch between multiple applications? Within Keyboard and Mouse Preferences under System Preferences, you can configure the scroll wheel to act as an Application Switcher. Press the scroll button to bring up Application Switcher, scroll to toggle to the application you want, and hit the scroll button again to switch. You can also double-click the scroll button to quickly switch to the previously active application.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 914.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- 16 GB iPhone and 32 GB iPod touch Released
- QuickTime 7.4.1 Fixes Zero-Day Vulnerability
- iPhoto 7.1.2 Blocks Security Vulnerability
- iPhoto Print Products Available in Australia and New Zealand
- O2 Tweaks UK Monthly iPhone Plans
- Scan Mac News Headlines at Alltop
- DealBITS Discount: Save 20% on Sound Studio 3
- Tips for Better iPhoto Cards
- More Mileposts Along Road to 3G iPhone
- Apple Punished for iTunes Success
- My First Macworld Expo
- Get Bit Literate, with a Buggy Whip
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/11-Feb-08