The TidBITS staff has grown quite a bit over the last year, with Joe Kissell and Rich Mogull joining the ranks, and now I'm thrilled to announce our latest junior staffer: Eliana Wren Carlson, born early in the morning on 05-Feb-08 in Seattle. Kim and I are incredibly happy and proud, and after a faster-than-expected labor, I'm convinced that my wife is an absolute superhero.
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
Published in TidBITS 914.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- 16 GB iPhone and 32 GB iPod touch Released
- QuickTime 7.4.1 Fixes Zero-Day Vulnerability
- iPhoto 7.1.2 Blocks Security Vulnerability
- iPhoto Print Products Available in Australia and New Zealand
- O2 Tweaks UK Monthly iPhone Plans
- Scan Mac News Headlines at Alltop
- DealBITS Discount: Save 20% on Sound Studio 3
- Tips for Better iPhoto Cards
- More Mileposts Along Road to 3G iPhone
- Apple Punished for iTunes Success
- My First Macworld Expo
- Get Bit Literate, with a Buggy Whip
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/11-Feb-08