[Editors’ Note: This information comes to you verbatim from Mitch Hall & Associates, the organizers of Macworld Expo.]
Wednesday, August 8 – Saturday, August 11, 1990
- Bayside Expo Center, 200 Mt. Vernon Street, Boston, MA 02125
- World Trade Center, 164 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA 02210
- Wang Center, 270 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116, (conference only, no exhibits)
SHOW HOURS (Exhibit Hours & Conference Hours are the same)
- 10:00 – 3:00 on August 8 & 11
- 10:00 – 6:00 on August 9 & 10
- Registration opens at 9:00 a.m. daily
- Cash only at the door
- No registration at the Wang Center
- Exhibits Only – $25
- Conference & Exhibits – $80. Conferences are on a first-come, first-served basis with no guaranteed seating.
(Pre-Registration coupons can be found in June and July Issues of MACWORLD Magazine or call (617) 361-1472 and we will send you a brochure which will allow you to pre-register.)
- Pre-Registration Deadline — July 10
- Exhibits Only – $15
- Conferences & Exhibits – $65. Conferences are on a first-come, first-served basis with no guaranteed seating.
- U.S. pre-registrations will be mailed their badges on or around July 24. All others may pick up their badges at the "Pre-Registration" counter in the Registration Area of Bayside Expo Center only beginning Wednesday, August 8.
- There are no group rates or student rates.
Several participating hotels are offering preferred rates to Macworld Expo participants. Call the hotel of your choice directly and mention Macworld Expo.
American Airlines is the official airline. To receive discounted rates, call them directly at 800/433-1790, and ask for Star File #: S-0580AL.
Exhibit Space is sold out. If you would like to exhibit, please call (617) 361-8000 and ask for Christina Wood – she will put you on the waiting list.
Mitch Hall & Associates
(via the News Notebook from All American Software)