I’ve written the majority of the articles that appear in TidBITS with Tonya’s help, but six other people have written articles for us as well (if we’ve missed anyone, please accept our heartfelt apologies). We’d like to thank them for helping out with excellent reviews and articles. We’ve listed them in order of the number of characters they wrote. Of course, that isn’t a terribly accurate number because we always change the original size in the editing process. Detail details.
- Ian Feldman = 36,980 (two articles and the Xanadu special issue)
- Ken Hancock = 18,786 (the compression program comparison)
- Mark H. Anbinder = 14,277 (articles on Macworld Expo in San Francisco)
- Len Schwer = 10,909 (the FlexiTrace review)
- Andrew Lewis = 6,400 (an article on DeskWriter problems)
- Harry Skelton = 3,290 (an article on the Sony NeWS server and uShare)
Thank you all for the total 90,642 characters you’ve contributed over the last year, a little under 10% of all the writing we’ve published.