Apple has been increasingly responsive to the Apple media community during WWDC, and this year the company took that further than ever before, with Apple employees appearing on six Apple-focused podcasts:
- Apple’s Senior Vice President of Software Engineering Craig Federighi appeared on AppStories with Federico Viticci to discuss iPadOS, Shortcuts, Catalyst, and SwiftUI.
- Doug Brooks, Apple’s Mac Pro Product Manager, sat down with Stephen Hackett and David Sparks on Mac Power Users.
- John Gruber hosted a live episode of The Talk Show with Craig Federighi and Greg Joswiak, Vice President of Product Marketing.
- Vector’s Rene Ritchie scored interviews with Sarah Herrlinger, Apple’s Director of Global Accessibility Policy & Initiatives, to discuss accessibility, and with Bud Tribble, Apple’s VP of Software, to discuss privacy.
- Sarah Herrlinger and Apple Accessibility Evangelist Dean Hudson appeared on AppleVis.
- Our pal Steven Aquino interviewed Sarah Herrlinger for Accessible.
Check out the article at MacStories for more details and listening options.