Alex Harper’s Raging Menace has released MenuMeters 1.5, an update to its open source system monitoring tool. The only notable change in this new version is support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, which means that you will be able to continue using MenuMeters to keep an eye on key aspects of your Mac’s status, including memory, disk, and CPU usage, network activity, and much more. (Free, 883 KB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Check out the Take Control ebooks that expand on the topic in this article:
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>