Flexibits has released Fantastical 1.1, an update to their popular calendar utility. This release adds a few welcome features: it is now possible to edit and delete events, as well as add and edit notes to them. Fantastical now also supports iCloud calendars, and provides a number of new editing options. Version 1.1 also includes bug fixes and performance improvements that affect everything from graphics acceleration to the user interface’s responsiveness and functionality. ($19.99 new from Flexibits or the Mac App Store, free update, 1.1 MB, release notes)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard