Apple has postponed the announced date when all Mac App Store applications must be sandboxed, from November 2011 to March 2012. Maybe that's because sandboxing isn't working either for Apple or for developers. Developer Wil Shipley ruminates on why requiring application sandboxing is the wrong strategy for Apple. follow link
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- 1Password 6.0.2
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.7
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3, Motion 5.2.3, Compressor 4.2.2
- Banktivity 5.6.5 (formerly iBank)
- DEVONthink/DEVONnote 2.8.9
- Tweetbot 2.3.3
- Little Snitch 3.6.3
- Printer Drivers for Gestetner, Lanier, NRG, Savin, and Xerox Printers
- Lightroom CC 2015.4 and Lightroom 6.4
- Mac App Store Update for OS X Snow Leopard
Sandbox or Catbox?