Thanks to Terry Worley (a former Radius staffer) who checked out our statement in TidBITS-291 that Portrait Display Labs developed Pivot monitor technology before Radius marketed it. We've been unable to confirm this bit of info gleaned from an unidentified Radius rep a while back, so we apologize to Radius and announce that, as far as we can tell, Radius engineers did all the work on the nifty rotating monitor idea. [MHA]
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
- Macworld Superlatives (21 Aug 95)