The QuickTake 100 digital camera, or more precisely, the software bundled with it, is not yet compatible with Power Macintoshes. Apple plans to offer a "QuickTake for Power Macintosh Install Disk," which will work in conjunction with the two disks already provided. Apple expects the new disk to be out "by early May," and will announce ways to acquire the disk when it becomes available." [MHA]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard