Give Me Death and Give Me Liberty -- Research Software Design's bibliography and note-taking program Papyrus was reviewed four years ago in "Best Footnote Forward: Papyrus 8.0.7" in TidBITS-514; a couple of years later, development ceased. (Coincidence? We hope not!) Now the program has new life: the developer, Dave Goldman, is giving it away free, and you can download it at RSD's new Web site. Papyrus runs under System 7 or higher, including Mac OS X's Classic environment. [MAN]
Launching Maps from Address Book
Need fast directions to a contact's location in Address Book? By Control-clicking on the contact's address and selecting "Map Of" from the resulting menu, a Google map displaying the location immediately opens in your browser.
Visit MacTipster blog
- Best Footnote Forward: Papyrus 8.0.7 (24 Jan 00)
Published in TidBITS 713.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Celebrating Martin Luther King Day
- Apple Posts $63 Million First Quarter Profit
- AppleWorks Updates Span Platforms
- iCal 1.5.2 Released
- DealBITS Drawing: Cocoatech
- Spam Volume Increases, Habeas Spoofed
- Apple Clarifies Logic at NAMM
- Macworld Expo SF 2004 Superlatives
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/19-Jan-04