DragThing Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary -- Hard on the heels of TidBITS's celebration of its 15-year anniversary comes the 10th anniversary of James Thomson's launcher DragThing. We're proud to say we've been writing about DragThing ever since it first emerged. It's still going strong here in the age of Tiger, and to some of us, it's a must-have utility, making up for the Dock's shortcomings and then some. In honor of this happy event, James is giving a secret discount to new DragThing customers. To find out what the discount is and how to get it, check out the celebratory Web page at the first URL below. [MAN]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Expose Shortcut for Arrange All Windows
In Expose in Snow Leopard, with all windows visible, press F9 (or the Expose key [F3] on recent Mac laptops), then press Command-1 to arrange the windows by name or press Command-2 to arrange them by application.
Published in TidBITS 779.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2005-005 for Mac OS X 10.3.9
- Apple Releases iTunes 4.8
- A Trio of Radio Interviews
- Spotlight Qualifiers Posted on Apple Site
- DealBITS Drawing for Stock WatchTower
- iMac G5 and eMac Lines Refreshed
- A New Dimension for iChat AV
- iPhoto 5: New Features Abound, Limitations Remain
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/09-May-05