Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Stay informed with the latest Apple and Macintosh news that matters to you.
Apple has updated all three of its major platforms to fix outstanding bugs and security issues.
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>