Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Stay informed with the latest Apple and Macintosh news that matters to you.
The first feature update to iOS 7 is now out. iOS 7.1 offers a number of changes that make the interface more visible, adds support for CarPlay, enhances iTunes Radio and Siri, and more. It should also eliminate annoying Home screen crashes, improve iPhone 4 performance, and make Touch ID more accurate.
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>