- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Stay informed with the latest Apple and Macintosh news that matters to you.
OS X 10.10.3 brings the new Photos app to the Mac, and with it, the iCloud Photo Library sync feature that has been available to iOS users for months. But iCloud Photo Library has turned out to be confusing to many users. In this FAQ, Joe Kissell answers the most common questions and points out some of iCloud Photo Library’s surprising behaviors.
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Dave Vaklyes, Virginia A Campbell, Robert Carpenter,
and Gerdeen Joel for their generous support!
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and