Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Stay informed with the latest Apple and Macintosh news that matters to you.
Josh Centers brings you up to date with all of the latest surveillance news, including a setback to NSA reform, fake cell towers in airplanes, and some unusual legal opinions.
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Dave Scocca, Calvin Wallace, Rosemary Lynch, and
Curtis Blanchard for their generous support!
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>