Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Stay informed with the latest Apple and Macintosh news that matters to you.
Some retailers not only refuse to directly support Apple Pay, they deliberately block use even when their cash registers accidentally support it. It’s not a reaction to Apple, but a direct response to mistreatment by the credit card brands.
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Neil Bartlett, Norman Rose, Robert Rosenthal, and
Nicholas Orr for their generous support!
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>